Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Gaby’s Mediterranean Restaurant Cafe is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 10445 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034
Phone: (310) 559-1808
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForDinner, Late Night
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Good food, good service, good prices. There was an excellent jazz band and singer. What a treat! Bring your own wine or beer (no extra charge). Lovely place to celebrate a birthday with a complimentary baklava dessert.
Paula K. Shimatsu-U.
We always order the half rotisserie chicken which comes with a home made excellent garlic sauce and another sauce for which I have no name other than simply delicious! The happy choice of 3 sides and I always get the extra salad. The service is quick, kind and attentive. I've been to this location 4 times now with a friend who has been going there for many many years. If you want a great piece of chicken with the most intensely outrageous garlic sauce and a comfortable open atmosphere, this is a wonderful place. It is reasonably priced to boot! And of course if you must have a sweet, order the baklava.
Yup, they still got it. The best falafels in the world and to die for garlic sauce. The people that work here are lovely. The owner came out to greet us.
Good medeteranian food. They have specials for lunch and dinner that are very good and include a drink.
Very nice place. I always go to this place and eat the lemon chicken! I would definitely recommend this place.